Off to LA tomorrow for a week. Let this blog post be a diary of all my roadtrippins!
Although I am going with family....it is a good chance to scope the scene and do another roadtrip with beer and all!
Arrived LA..
Day 1 - Arrival
after a 7hr long journey sitting couped up in a chevy malibu.....not being able to drive....just observing the scenery....something i dont care about......its good to reach a destination
verdict - road trips in us are overrated....or maybe i need to do this again with friends
I still remember our bangalore to pondicherry roadtrip.....bad roads......rough weather.......speeding.....frequent "chai" stops........getting lost......and reaching the destination with a "story" to tell.
in my opinion cruise control and automatic transmission are for wimps.....
Day 2 - Universal Studios
Universal Studios was just awesome....
We took a tour across many famous sets including, tokyo drift, back to the future, psycho to name a few...just amazing
with over 50 sound stages...clearly one of the wonders of the new world!
Day 3 - Disney La
Before I start I would like to say that the trip would have been much better if I had gone there 14 years ago and not at 27!
Top rides to visit in the Disney Land- California Park arena:
1. California Screamin
2. California soaring
3. Indiana Jones
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
hour long wait times....2min rides...crying kids.....and oversized toons were the attractions!!
to be honest,,,,there were times i wished i could kick some of the oversized characters followed by a sinister laugh! muhahhaha
Day 4 - Venice Beach
soaked in the sun along with some pretty faces on pretty frames....
Pondicherry trip was awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteYour passion for this subject really shines through in your writing. Looking forward to more posts!
ReplyDeleteBest Time to Visit Kerala
south Kerala Tour Packages
Kerala Backwaters Boat Rowing
Really enjoyed reading this post! Your writing style is engaging and easy to follow. I appreciate the way you explained everything clearly. Looking forward to exploring more of your content and learning from your future articles.
ReplyDeleteMysore Ooty Coorg Tour Package
Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package